The Sanity PackagePrivate coaching that will help you can have therelationship with your child you’ve always wanted!
You’re at the end of your rope:
- It’s 8:00pm, you’re exhausted and your little one screams, “I’m not brushing my teeth and I’m not sleeping in my bed!”
- When one small thing doesn’t go the way your child wants, a massive fit ensues and she yells, “You’re the worst parent ever!”
- Playdates are ending in pinching wars, and their trouble with transitioning is killing you.
- You’re at a loss as to how to handle the hitting, spitting, and screaming that has become more common than “I love you”.
Parenting doesn’t have to be this hard. And you don’t have to be the Bad Cop.
- Having more fun together as a family instead of always laying down the law.
- Your child following directions without bribes, rewards, or punishment (because that’s not working anyway).
- Being able to relax when you take your children to a friend’s house or your in-laws, knowing they’ll get along with the other children there and they won’t upset the relatives.
- Having just the right strategies to handle tears, tantrums, and other infuriating behaviors so you feel close and loving with your little one rather than angry and miserable at the end of the day.
- Climbing into bed at night so proud of who your “baby” is becoming, and proud of the parent that you are!
That’s where The Sanity Package comes in.
In ten private sessions together, you’ll discover:
- checkThe best strategies to get your kids to cooperate and listen so when they refuse to eat the salad on their plate or put their shoes on, you’ll know just what to do.
- checkHow to make conscious and clear decisions about your children instead of letting knee jerk reactions take over in the heat of the moment.
- checkA way to say no and discipline your little one without anger and shaming, so you can feel proud of your parenting skills.
- checkA powerful way to understand and manage the emotional tangle your child is in so the issue doesn’t keep coming back, hour after hour, day after day.
- checkPractical and powerful ways to keep your cool and reduce your frustration when things get heated so instead of feeling like you’ve failed when you turn out the light at night, you feel like a great parent.
- checkEight 45-minute private coaching sessions so we can tailor the tools to your specific family challenges.
- checkOne online video course so you can sharpen your parenting skills anywhere, anyplace.
- checkArticles you can use in-between sessions to get more support and strategies.
- checkEmail access when questions pop up, so you’re not alone with the many challenges of parenting.
“Julie, your work supporting parents is incredibly inspiring! When I came to your summer class I was struggling with how to really connect and play with my daughter.
Your guidance helped my daughter and I to feel closer to one another in a totally manageable way, but I couldn’t have done it without your support. The return on my investment was 100%. More than I could have asked for.”
Isabelle, Mother of two
“When we reached out to Julie in 2016, we were at a crisis point with our daughter’s hitting and aggression. I was no longer enjoying parenting and was very concerned about our daughter starting school for the first time in September.
Friends and family were beginning to avoid us and l had completely lost faith in my abilities to parent properly. By sharing our experiences and listening to Julie’s advice we slowly put into place the Parenting by Connection approach. I can honestly say it was the best money I’ve ever invested in our family. I now finally have the relationship with my daughter that I always dreamt of. Thank you Julie, for your wisdom, patience and compassion. I only wish I’d found you sooner.”
Catherine, Mother of one
“Tonight I was able to let my stepdaughter speak so we could just listen. She felt great afterwards and we were able to do what she wanted to do. My husband was completely impressed at how I handled it and I told him I just learned it! Thank you for this wonderful experience. This is gold!!”
Often the challenges you’re facing with your children don’t go away on their own. In fact, a child who has difficulty sleeping at age four, but who never gets the support she needs, at fourteen may refuse to go to bed until 1:00am night after night.
Recent research shows a strong and secure parent-child relationship is the single strongest indicator that an adolescent will reach adulthood without experiencing a variety of health and social problems. That strong bond between a parent and child is now known as the “Super-Protective Factor”—a feature of family life that may help a young person steer clear of drug use, violence, and unintended pregnancy.
In our work together you’ll discover what it takes to have that “Super Protective Factor”—the relationship with your child that you’ve always wanted.
Working together, you’ll master the tools it takes to:
- checkEnsure bath time goes smoothly without a hitch so you can finally get some rest
- checkPrevent your little one from clobbering the baby so they have a strong, loving relationship with each other and can be good friends as the years go on. According to The American Journal of Psychiatry, the quality of sibling relationships is one of the most important predictors of mental health in old age.
- checkGet your kiddo out of the house on time without one meltdown after the other so you can get to work when you need to without being frazzled and out of sorts.
- checkRelax while you’re socializing with other parents and children, confident that your child is playing well.
Don’t look back a year from now when the power struggles with your child are getting worse–you’ve pulled out your hair, you’ve screamed yourself hoarse, and wished you had gotten help now.
Ready to Save Your Sanity?
- check8 Private Coaching Sessions – $1176 value
- Online Video Course – $75 value
- Educational and Supportive Articles – $55 value
- checkPersonal Email Support – $100 value
Now Only $1197!Black Friday Special: $1097
(payment plans available)
To learn more about the package and find out if we’re a good fit to work together,
sign up for a free consultation below.
Not ready to make the leap?
If you’d like to dip your toes in and see if we’re a good fit, you can try the
Sanity Starter Package
Two 45-minute sessions plus resources. Click here for more info.