The Sanity Starter Package
The first step to finding ease and joy in your family.
It’s 7:30am and your little one has already:
- Refused to get dressed after four requests.
- Rejected the egg you made because it was scrambled, not fried.
- Screamed at you for combing her hair too hard.
Three power struggles and 2 tantrums later, you’re frazzled.
Even if you did manage to get to school on time, you’re spent. This is no way to start the day.
And the pick up from school or daycare doesn’t get much better. He greets you with a punch instead of hello and pitches a fit because you forgot to bring his favorite stuffy.
What would it be like if:
- Your little one actually listened and did what you asked her to do in the morning without an argument or a long delay?
- You looked forward to picking your kids up at the end of the day because afternoons and evenings were easy, fun, and conflict-free.
Finally you’d enjoy parenting again!
You can keep yelling until you’re hoarse, talking to your child through clenched teeth, or shutting yourself in the bathroom because you’re about to lose it AGAIN. Or you can sign up for the Sanity Starter Package.
In two, 45-minute sessions, you’ll:
- Discover the best way to tame tantrums and stop aggression, so you can connect with your child even when they are under stress.
- Learn the tools it takes to help your child work through his upset and get back to calm, cooperative behavior fast so you feel less frazzled at the end of the day.
- Know when to set a limit and how to hold it so you can witness your child transform from uncooperative to flexible and enjoyable, because young people need limits like they need water.
Don’t look back a year from now and wish you had taken control of these issues earlier.
I’ve worked with people just like you who have wanted to stop their child’s aggression, help them be less “spirited” and follow directions. Parents who want to respect and cherish their children but not let them run the household with their anger or resistance.
“When we reached out to Julie in 2016, we were at a crisis point with our daughter’s hitting and aggression. I was no longer enjoying parenting and was very concerned about our daughter starting school for the first time in September.
Friends and family were beginning to avoid us and l had completely lost faith in my abilities to parent properly. By sharing our experiences and listening to Julie’s advice we slowly put into place the Parenting by Connection approach. I can honestly say it was the best money I’ve ever invested in our family. I now finally have the relationship with my daughter that I always dreamt of. Thank you Julie, for your wisdom, patience and compassion. I only wish I’d found you sooner.”
Catherine, mother of a 5-year old
Take the first steps toward:
- Helping your child get out of the house in the morning without a fight.
- Getting to bed on time without a meltdown.
- Stopping sibling conflict.
- Easing the trouble with transitions.
- Putting an end to aggression and back talk.
What’s included in the Sanity Starter Package:
- Two, 45-minute private coaching sessions on Zoom so we can tailor the tools to your specific family challenges.
- Articles you can use in-between sessions to get more support and strategies.
- Notes from our sessions to guide you through the week, so you don’t forget what we’ve talked about.
- Email access when questions pop up, so you’re not alone with the many challenges of parenting.
Who is this package right for?
This is for you if:
- You want to dip your toes in and get a taste of what it’s like to work together. You’ll learn some powerful foundational Parenting by Connection tools that will get you started on your path towards harmony and ease at home.
- We’ve already worked together and you have the basics under your belt, but you’ve hit a road block and need more support. Maybe your little one is getting older and we need to tweak the tools for a new phase or a new challenge has surfaced.
The Sanity Starter Package is not for you if you’re looking to solve all of your parenting problems in two, 45-minute sessions. Parenting is as complex as your child and you’ll need time to master the Parenting by Connection tools so that you can have the courageous, caring, and cooperative child you’ve always wanted.
So here’s what happens next:
If you have questions about The Sanity Starter Package and want to find out if we’re a good fit to work together, schedule your free consult below.
If you already know this if for you, here’s what happens next:
1. Click on the button below, enter your name and email address and you’ll receive a questionnaire to get started. That questionnaire should show up in your inbox shortly after you click on submit.
2. Once the questionnaire is submitted, you’ll receive an invoice and a contract.
3. Once that is completed, you’ll receive a link to book your first appointment!