When Kids Push Your Buttons: How to Stop Being the Bad Cop and Save Your Sanity
An Online Class Brought to You by Julie Johnson
You’re at the end of your rope!
- It’s 8:00 at night, you’re exhausted and your little one screams, “I’m not brushing my teeth and I’m not sleeping in my bed!”
- When one small thing doesn’t go the way your child wants, a massive fit ensues and she yells, “This has been the worst day ever!”
- Playdates are ending in pinching wars, and their trouble with transitioning is killing you.
- You’re at a loss as to how to handle the hitting, spitting, and screaming that has become more common than “I love you”.
Parenting doesn’t have to be this hard. And you don’t have to be the bad cop all the time.
- Having more fun together as a family instead of always laying down the law.
- Your child following directions without bribes, rewards, or punishment because that’s not working anyway.
- Having just the right strategies to handle tears, tantrums, and other infuriating behaviors so that you feel close and loving with your little one rather than angry and miserable at the end of the day.
- Climbing into bed at night so proud of who your “baby” is becoming.
And imagine that your impatience and anxiety don’t get in the way when your kids need you the most. Or that you don’t take things so personally, or engage in back talk, and explode every time your child does. That’s where “When Kids Push Your Buttons: How to Stop Being the Bad Cop and Save Your Sanity” comes in.
In this four-week class, you’ll discover:
- checkWhy your kids are so good at pushing your buttons and their true intention behind it.
- checkThe best strategies to get your kids to cooperate and listen so when they refuse to eat the salad on their plate or put their shoes on, you’ll know just what to do.
- checkHow to make conscious and clear decisions about your children instead of letting knee jerk reactions take over in the heat of the moment.
- checkA way to say no and discipline your little one without anger and shaming, that will help you feel like a good parent.
- checkA powerful way to understand and manage the emotional tangle your child is in so the issue doesn’t keep coming back, hour after hour, day after day.
- checkPractical and powerful ways to keep your cool and reduce your frustration when things get heated so instead of feeling like you’ve failed when you turn out the light at night, you feel like a great parent.
- DATES: Sundays November 10, 17, and 24th, and December 8th
- TIME: 4:00pm-5:00pm PST
- PLACE: Online Zoom Video Meeting
- COST: $197
- BONUS: 30-minute 1:1 Consultation with Julie Johnson
Julie, your work supporting parents is incredibly inspiring! When I came to your summer class I was struggling with how to really connect and play with my daughter.
Your guidance helped my daughter and I to feel closer to one another in a totally manageable way, but I couldn’t have done it without your support. The return on my investment was 100%. More than I could have asked for.
Isabelle, Mother of two
When we reached out to Julie in 2016, we were at a crisis point with our daughter’s hitting and aggression. I was no longer enjoying parenting and was very concerned about our daughter starting school for the first time in September.
Friends and family were beginning to avoid us and l had completely lost faith in my abilities to parent properly. By sharing our experiences and listening to Julie’s advice we slowly put into place the Parenting by Connection approach. I can honestly say it was the best money I’ve ever invested in our family. I now finally have the relationship with my daughter that I always dreamt of. Thank you Julie, for your wisdom, patience and compassion. I only wish I’d found you sooner.”
Catherine, Mother of 6 year old in London
Often the challenges you’re facing with your children don’t go away on their own. In fact, a child who has difficulty sleeping at age four, but who never gets the support she needs, at fourteen may refuse to go to bed until 1:00am night after night. When Kids Push Your Buttons: How to Stop Being the Bad Cop and Save Your Sanity will give you the tools and support you need now to have the happy family you’ve always dreamed of.
Ready to Sign Up?
Click below to save your place in this 4-week course.