The Sanity Hour
From Chaos to Calm in the Time of a Pandemic
Brought to You by Julie Johnson
Your’e Stuck at Home With Your family and:
- Preparing meals and cleaning up was exhausting before, but now it’s 24/7.
- Suddenly you’re on one Zoom call after the next and you can’t pause to see if your 7 year-old has gotten into the chocolate stash.
- Finding time for self-care wasn’t easy before, but now there is never a break and nowhere to hide.
- You and your partner are not on the same page when it comes to parenting and the stress on your relationship is taking a toll.
The parenting playbook has been thrown out the door and you’re trying to create a new one that includes:
- Homeschooling instructions because you never planned on being a teacher.
- A plan for physical activity because your five-year old just broke a lamp jumping from the couch to the bean bag that he dragged into the living room.
- How to manage sibling strife when a yelling match turns into a pinching war.
The Sanity Hour
Stress is piling up and you’re anxious and overwhelmed. This unprecedented time can trigger some of your worst memories and your biggest fears. Add in one snarky comment from your kid and you’ve come undone.What if you could count on support every month to know that you’re not alone? In the Sanity Hour, you’ll remember how much you love your child and you’ll realize that you can make it through this pandemic.
During this call you’ll:
- Get the support you need to make conscious and clear decisions about your children instead of letting knee jerk reactions take over in the heat of the moment.
- Sharpen your tools so that you know exactly what to do when your child says, “I’m not reading today and you’re not my teacher anyway!”
- Get group coaching with a Parenting by Connection expert and receive feedback tailored to your specific family challenges.
- Have the space to release the tension and anxiety that is building up and the support to find pockets of self-care throughout the week.
This is how it works:
- Twice a month we’ll have a call where you’ll get “listening time”—a time to reduce stress and emotional buildup that’s causing you to lash out at your family. There will also be time to ask your burning questions about your biggest parenting challenges.
- You’ll get the support to work through the anger, frustration, worries, or fears that are getting in the way of being the parent you want to be during this difficult time.
- You’ll be able to link up with other parents so that parenting doesn’t have to be so lonely and you’ll know that you’re not the only one that has a child that is having tantrums about how you cut his toast.
- The calls will take place Thursdays at 2:00pm PST and Fridays at 1:00pm PST
The call schedule is:
Thursday May 14th 2:00-3:15pm PST
Friday May 22nd 1:00-2:15pm PST
Thursday June 4th 2:00-3:15pm PST
Friday June 19th 1:00-2:15pm PST
4 Calls for $97
“Thank you, Julie, for your amazing group call today. I feel like a weight was lifted from my shoulders in seven minutes. Your sincere openness really came through. I appreciate that so much. I have so much weight at the moment and only these kinds of things make it bearable. I hope we can speak again soon.”
Michelle, Mother of 3 in San Francisco