Taming Tantrums without Losing Your Cool
When it comes to your child’s tears and tantrums, you’re at the end of your rope. When your little one has a meltdown:
- You lose your cool and say things you didn’t mean to say.
- You scream “time-out” or dole out consequences that don’t work.
- You worry a lot, and wonder what they’ll be like when they’re 16.
You’re doing the best you can, but some days are tough. What you need are the right tools to handle your child’s upsets without coming undone yourself. You need, “Taming Tantrums without Losing Your Cool”.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- checkThe key to helping your child work through his upset and get back to calm, cooperative behavior fast.
- checkPractical and powerful ways to keep your cool and be less reactive when things get heated.
- checkA way to say no without anger and shaming, that will help you feel like a confident parent.
- checkA powerful way of listening that will unravel the emotional tangle your child is in sothe issue doesn’t keep coming back, hour after hour, day after day.
These classes are run regularly so please sign up to my newsletter to hear about when the next class is launching.